How to maximise your Cereal sales
- Help improve your customer’s shopping experience by making it easy to find what they’re looking for.
- Stock the recommended best sellers and use NPD to drive incremental sales.
- Group similar product segments together (chocolate/flavoured, plain, health, muesli & granola, porridge and on the go).
- Make sure your boxed cereal products are located near to items like tea, sugar, bread, tinned items etc.
- Merchandise On the Go cereal and porridge together.
- Use the recommended point of sale to maximise visibility and grow category sales.
Cash & Carry Must Stocks
* Please note that product level information is only available for Kellogg’s and Pringles SKU’s.
Recommended Point Of Sale
Reach out to your local Kelloggs representative for more information on Point of Sale (BDECustomerContact@kellogg.com)
*Please note these are Kellogg’s recommendations targeted toward the UK market only, based on the latest insight gathered from our data partners prior to the website going live. © KELLOGG COMPANY 2021. Please contact your local representative for further information.
Although we would recommend that price marked packs are ranged where available, please note that retail prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer/service provider. Please contact your local representative for further information.
Source: IRI Marketplace | Symbols & Independents | Cereal | 52 w/e 28th November 2021